Chapel of the Flowers was one of the earliest wedding chapels built on The Strip, but has undergone numerous renovations in its history. It is considered one of the more traditional wedding chapels in Las Vegas. Couples from all over the world come to this chapel to get married. The chapel is owned by Allegiant CEO Maurice Gallagher. 
Chapel of the Flowers is known for being the wedding location for Dennis Rodman and Carmen Electra, as well as the setting for the reality TV show "Happily Ever Faster" on TLC (TV channel). Ronnie Vannucci, the drummer for The Killers, worked as a photographer at the chapel while the band was recording their first album, "Hot Fuss". Additionally, Chapel of the Flowers has also served as the location on several celebrity occasions, including for the music videos "Last Name" by Carrie Underwood filmed in the Victorian Chapel and "Why Wait" by Rascal Flatts starring David Arquette as the groom and comedian Ron White as the minister. Vegas Golden Knights hockey player, Ryan Reaves, performed a vow renewal ceremony for one lucky couple who entered the "Get Married by Reaves" contest by Chapel of the Flowers. Mogul Richard Branson also orchestrated a publicity stunt where he served as Best Man for a UK couple, with the wedding taking place at Chapel of the Flowers.
Chapel of the Flowers has won numerous awards; including: TripAdvisor “Travelers' Choice” (2015 - 2020); TheKnot.com “Best of Weddings” (2011 - 2020) and “Hall of Fame”; WeddingWire “Couple’s Choice Awards” for “Best Wedding Venue: Las Vegas” (2010 - 2012, 2015 - 2019); as well as the Las Vegas Review-Journal Readers Pick for “Best Place to Get Married” in Las Vegas (2010-2012 & 2016 - 2019).
- John "Johnny Wadd" Holmes and Laurie Rose (aka Misty Dawn) (1987)
- Dennis Rodman and Carmen Electra (November 15, 1998)
- Justin Hayes and Jennie Douglas (November 5, 2018)
- "Lucky wedding day". The Age. 9 July 2007.
- "Las Vegas News, Breaking News & Headlines". Las Vegas Review-Journal.
- Segall, Eli (17 September 2014). "Allegiant CEO buys Las Vegas Boulevard wedding chapel - VEGAS INC". vegasinc.lasvegassun.com.
- "We've finally caught up with The Killers" Belfast Telegraph - 20 Aug 2007
- "Eloping to Las Vegas not such an escape with chapel's Web site" Archived January 23, 2005, at the Wayback Machine
- "Chapel of the Flowers (Las Vegas) - 2019 All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos)". TripAdvisor.
- "Wedding Vendors & Services - The Knot". www.theknot.com.
- "Chapel of the Flowers - Venue - Las Vegas, NV". WeddingWire.
- nerus.net, Nerus Strategies LLC. "Results for chapel of the flowers - Best Of Las Vegas". bestoflasvegas.com.
- Patterson, Joan (July 12, 1998). "Holmes shares story of her famous husband in book `Porn King'". Review-Journal. Las Vegas.
- Sager, Mike (May 1989). "The Devil and John Holmes". Rolling Stone. Archived from the original on 2015-09-17. Retrieved 2015-10-03.
- "Celebrity Weddings in Las Vegas:". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Retrieved 31 May 2012.